ADULT Winter Fun Pass: (Ages 13+)
Choose four Destiny USA attractions for one low price!
Program runs January 5, 2018 thru March 13, 2018
The Destiny USA Winter Fun Pass gives you access to four of 26 participating dining and entertainment venues PLUS free single ticket admission to Syracuse Orange men's and women's Basketball, Syracuse Crunch hockey and Rosamond Gifford Zoo!
ADULT (AGES 13+)
Now through January 5, once purchased, stop in at Guest Services on level 3 to pick up a special holiday voucher! After January 5, you can pick up tickets any time before the program ends on March 13th, 2018.
Please note a blackout period is in effect from February 17 through February 25, 2018.
*All individuals under 16 years of age must be accompanied with adult at certain attractions. See individual venues for rules & restrictions.
- 5WITS: One Adventure
- All-Star Alley & Tavern: Two Games of Bowling (Includes Shoes)
- Amazing Mirror Maze: General Admission
- Billy Beez: General Admission (One Accompanying Adult is Free)
- Canyon Climb: One Ropes Climb
- Carhartt: Limited Edition Syracuse-Branded T-Shirt
- Dave & Busters: $10 Power Card
- GlowGolf: One Round of Mini Golf
- LazerTag: Three Games of Lazer Tag
- Microsoft: 1 Month Xbox Game Pass
- Mystery Room: One Admission
- Museum of Intrigue: One Game (Story) from Top Shelf (Minimum 2 Participants)
- The Muzium: One General Admission
- RPM Raceway: Adult Race Package (Waive Temporary License)
- SkyTykes: One Ropes Climb (Must Be 48” or Less)
- WonderWorks: General Admission
- All-Star Alley & Tavern:
- Adults: Cajun Chicken Pasta, Crispy Chicken and Fries, Turkey Club and Fries, or Build-your-own Two Topping 10" Pizza
- Kids: Choice of any item off the Kid's Menu
- Cantina Laredo: Gourmet Enchiladas or Specialty Tacos
- Cinnabon: Classic Cinnabon and Small Fountain Drink or Coffee
- Adults: Exclusive “Fun Pass” Pizza, or GB Chopped Salad, or “Destiny Burger” or CBLT.
- Kids: Mac and Cheese with Choice of Seasonal Fruit or Fires, or Cheese Pizza, or Pepperoni, or Cheeseburger with Choice of Seasonal Fruit or Fries, or Chicken Sandwich with Cheese with Choice of Seasonal Fruit or Fries, or Pasta Marinara with choice of Seasonal Fruit or Fries
- Adults: Original Burger, or Streamliner Burger, or Rocket Dog, Fries, and Soda
- Kids: Mini Burgers (2), or Grilled Cheese, or Mini Hot Dogs, Fries, and Soda
- Margaritaville: Choice of Cheeseburger in Paradise with Fries and Soda or Chicken Caesar Salad and Soda
- P.F. Chang’s:
- Adults: $10 Gift Card
- Kids: $5 Gift Card
- Sweet Yummy: One Regular Size Cup of Frozen Yogurt with Toppings (up to 14 oz), or Smoothie, or Milkshake, or Regular Ice Cream, or Crepe or Waffle
- Syracuse’s Original Carmelcorn Shoppe: Refillable Bucket of Popcorn (Choice)
- Adults: The Friday's Combo: One Style of Wings (Boneless or Traditional), Mozzarella Sticks, and Loaded Potato Skins
- Kids: Kids Meal from the Kid's Menu
- World of Beer:
- Adults: Signature Pretzel and Beer (choice of Happy Hour beers)
- Kids: Mac & Cheese Bites and a Side (French Fries or Tater Tots) with Soda
Not valid with any other offers. Non refundable. No exchanges. No cash value. Height and age restrictions at individual locations may apply. This pass gives no preference or privilege. Must show valid ID when picking up cards at Guest Services.
*For Syracuse Basketball admission, Fun Pass tickets must be surrendered and exchanged in person at the Carrier Dome box office GATE B (900 Irving Avenue, Syracuse, NY 13244). They can be exchanged at any time during business hours (including for future games) Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and two hours prior to tip-off on weekend game-day. Bonus ticket will be redeemable for a non-premium, 300 level ticket in the Carrier Dome and groups will be placed together, when possible.
*For Syracuse Crunch admission, valid for one ticket located in sections 8 through 18 mezzanine for any regular season Syracuse Crunch home game. Fun Pass ticket can be exchanged in the Crunch office or War Memorial Arena Box Office (tickets can also be reserved by calling the Crunch office 315-473-4444).